1 General provisions
The data administrator is Grey Matter Paul Jarczynski, based in ul.Kościuszki 12B, 32-091 Masłomiąca entered in the CEIDG of the Minister responsible for Economic Affairs. economies, NIP 736-170-35-19, REGION 121357091. Data protection shall be carried out in accordance with the requirements of the applicable law and shall be stored on secure servers.
We respect the right to privacy and ensure data security. It is used for this purpose, among others. secure communication encryption protocol (SSL).
The personal data you provide in the forms on w w w.thekrakowroastery.com pages are treated as confidential and are not visible to unauthorised persons
§ 2 Data Administrator
The seller is the data administrator of his clients. This means that if you have an account on our website, we process your data such as: name, name, e-mail address, telephone number, address, IP address.
The seller is also the administrator of the data of the persons enrolled in the newsletter and training.
Personal data shall be processed:
- (a) in accordance with the provisions on the protection of personal data;
- (c) to the extent and for the purpose necessary for establishing, shaping the content of the Sales Agreement, amending or terminating it, and for the proper performance of electronically supplied services,
- (e) to the extent and purpose necessary for the fulfilment of legitimate interests (legitimate purposes) and the processing does not infringe the rights and freedoms of the data subject: to the extent and purpose in accordance with the consent expressed by you if you subscribe to a newsletter, training, comment/opinion or other form.
Any person whose data we are administrators shall have the right to access, rectify, delete or restrict the processing, the right to object, the right to complain to the supervisory authority.
Contact the person supervising the processing of personal data in the Seller's organisation by e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org
The data will be stored by the Seller for a period of five years or until the Customer withdraws his consent to their processing.
We reserve the right to process your data after termination of the Agreement or withdrawal of consent only in so far as possible for the purpose of investigating possible claims before a court or if national, Union or international law obliges us to retain the data.
The provider shall have the right to make personal data of the User and other data of the User available to authorised entities under the applicable laws (e.g. law enforcement authorities).
The deletion of personal data may result from the withdrawal of consent or the lodging of a legally permissible objection to the processing of personal data.
The provider shall not make personal data available to other entities other than those authorised under the relevant legal provisions.
We have a two-step access control in place to minimise the impact of any data security breach.
Personal data is processed only by persons authorised by us or by processors with whom we work closely.
The data collected is used to monitor and check how users use our websites to improve the functioning of the service by ensuring more efficient and seamless navigation. We monitor user information using the Google Analytics tool, which records user behavior on the site.
On our website we use the following cookies:
- (a)'necessary'means cookies enabling the use of services available under the service, e.g. authenticating cookies used for services requiring authentication as part of the service;
- (b) cookies for security purposes, e.g. used to detect authentication fraud within the service;
- (c)'performance'means cookies, enabling the collection of information on how to use the website of the service;
- (d)'functional'cookies, enabling the'storage' of the cookies selected by:
Customer settings and customization of the client interface, e.g. in the chosen language or region of origin, font size, website appearance, etc.;
- (e)'advertising'means cookies enabling users to provide advertising content more suited to their interests.
You can switch off or restore your cookie collection option at any time by changing the settings in your browser. The instructions for managing cookies are available on the website
Additional personal data, such as an e-mail address, shall only be collected in places where the user has explicitly consented to this by completing the form. The above data are retained and used only for the purposes necessary to perform the function.