Rules of Procedure
Regulations of the Online Store - The Krakow Roastery
The online store of The Krakow Roastery, available at the internet address www.thekrakowroastery.com is led by Paul Jarczynski conducting business activity under the company Grey Matter Paul Jarczynski entered into the Central Register and Information on Economic Activity (CEIDG) conducted by the Minister responsible for the economy, NIP 736-170-35-19, REGON 121357091
Consumer-a natural person containing with the Seller a contract within the Shop, the subject of which is not related directly to its business or professional activity.
Seller-a natural person conducting business activity under the company of Grey Matter Paul Jarczynski, entered in the Central Register and Information on Business Activity (CEIDG) conducted by the Minister responsible for the economy, NIP 736-170-35-19, REGON 121357091
Customer-each entity purchasing through the Store.
Entrepreneur-a natural person, legal person and organizational unit not being a legal person, whose separate law grants legal capacity, performing on its own behalf an economic activity which uses the Store.
Shop-Online Store conducted by the Seller at the internet address www.thekrakowroastery.com
Distance contract-a contract concluded with the Customer in the framework of an organised system of distance contracts (within the Store), without the simultaneous physical presence of the parties, with the exclusive use of one or more means of distance communication until the conclusion of the contract, inclusive.
Terms of Procedure-these Terms and Conditions of the Shop.
Order-a statement of the Client's will to be submitted by means of the Order Form and intended directly to conclude the Contract of Sale of the Product or Products with the Seller.
The account, the customer's account in the Store, is the data that is collected by the Customer and information about the orders placed by him in the Shop.
Registration form-a form available in the Store, which allows you to create an Account.
Order Form-an interactive form available in the Shop for placing an Order, in particular by adding the Products to the Cart, and specifying the terms of the Sales Contract, including the method of delivery and payment.
Shopping Cart-A store software item that displays the products you have selected to purchase, and you can also determine and modify the Order data, in particular the quantity of products.
Product-available in the Mobile Store/Service subject to the Sale Agreement between the Customer and the Seller.
Sales Contract-Product sales contract concluded or concluded between the Customer and the Seller through the Online Shop. The sales agreement also understands-the application to Product Characteristics-a service contract and a work contract.
Contact with Sklepp
Address Seller: Kosciuszki 12B, Masłomiąca, 32-091
Janowice 278A, Janowice, 32-020 Krakow
Seller's e-mail address: email@example.com
Seller's phone number: 501708540
Seller's bank account number 39105014451000009258534495
The Customer may communicate with the Seller by means of addresses and telephone numbers given in this section.
The Customer can communicate by telephone with the Seller in the hours 9-20 from Monday to Saturday
For the use of the Store, including the browsing of the Shop's assortment and the placing of orders for the Products, they are required:
- Terminal device with access to the Internet and Internet browser,
- An active e-mail account (email)
- Cookies are enabled.
The Seller at the widest possible by the law shall not be liable for the disruption of this interruption in the functioning of the Shop caused by force majeure, unauthorised operation of third parties or incompatibility of the Online Store with the technical infrastructure of the Customer.
Viewing the Store assortment does not require an Account to be set up. Placing an order by the Customer for the Products in the Shop's assortment is possible either on the assumption of an Account in accordance with the provisions of § 6 of the Rules of Procedure or by providing the necessary personal and address details enabling the fulfillment of the Order without setting up an Account.
The prices given in the Store are given in Polish zlotys and are gross prices (include VAT).
The final (final) amount to be paid by the Customer consists of the price for the Product and the cost of delivery (including the fees for transport, delivery and postal services), of which the Customer is informed on the Shop's pages at the time of submission of the Order, including at the time of the express wish to bind the Sales Agreement.
In the case of an Agreement involving a subscription or a provision of services for an unmarked closing time (final), the total price shall be the total price inclusive of all payments for the accounting period.
When the nature of the subject matter of the Agreement does not allow, reasonably assessing, for an earlier calculation of the final (final) price, information on the way in which the price will be calculated, as well as the fees for transport, delivery, postal service and other costs, will be given in the Shop in the description of the Product.
Store Account in Store
In order to create an Account in the Shop, you must complete the Registration Form. You must provide the following data:
- Login and password
- email address
- phone number
- shipping address
The assumption of the Account in the Store is free.
Logging in to the Account is done by providing the login and password established in the Registration Form.
On the assumption of a new account, the contract is concluded for the provision of services by electronic means for an indefinite period.
The Customer has the opportunity at any time, without giving a reason and without incurring any charge of any charge to delete the Account by sending an appropriate request to the Seller, in particular by means of electronic mail or in writing to the addresses given in § 3.
The Seller has the right to delete the Customer Account when this violates the provisions of the Rules or the Law.
Client is responsible for protecting his/her password and login and not providing these data to third parties.
Order submission rules
To submit an Order, you must:
- log in to the Store (optional);
- select the Product which is the subject of the Order, and then click the "To Cart" button (or equivalent);
- log in or use the possibility of placing an order without registration;
(if you have chosen to submit an order without registration)
- fill in the Order form by entering the data of the recipient of the Order and the address to which the Product is to be delivered
- choose the type of consignment (way of delivery of the Product)
- enter the billing information if it is different from the Order recipient data
- Click the "Order" button and confirm your order by clicking on the link sent in the email (in the case of selecting the payment for the download)
- choose one of the available methods of payment and depending on the payment method, pay the order within the specified period, subject to § 8 point 3.
Delivery methods and payments offered
The Customer may use the following methods of delivery or receipt of the ordered Product:
- Courier consignment,
- Inpost paczkomaty,
- Personal reception available at: Kościuszki 12B, Masłomiąca, 32-091 or Janowice 278A, Janowice, 32-020 Krakow
The customer can use the following payment methods:
- Payment on Personal Receivers
- Payment by transfer to the Seller's account
- Electronic payments
- Payment by payment card.
Detailed information on delivery methods and acceptable methods of payment can be found in the Store's pages.
Execution of a sales contract
Conclusion of the Sale Agreement between the Customer and the Seller shall be made after the Customer has submitted the Order by the Customer by means of the Order Form in the Online Shop in accordance with § 7 of the Rules of Procedure.
After placing the Order, the Seller confirms receipt of the Order and, at the same time, accepts the Order to be implemented. Confirmation of receipt of the Order and acceptance thereof shall be effected by sending by the Seller to the Customer an appropriate e-mail message to the Customer's e-mail address specified during the submission of the Order, which shall contain at least a statement of the Seller about receipt of the Order and acceptance thereof and confirmation of the conclusion of the Sales Agreement. Upon receipt by the Client of the above e-mail, the Sales Agreement between the Customer and the Seller shall be concluded.
In the case of choice by the Client:
- payment by transfer, electronic payment or payment by payment card, the Customer is obliged to make the payment within 5 calendar days from the day of conclusion of the Sales Contract-otherwise the order will be cancelled.
- payment by cash or payment card when receiving personal delivery, the Customer is obliged to make the payment upon receipt of the consignment within 5 days from the day of receipt of the information about the readiness of the consignment for receipt.
- If the Customer has chosen a means of delivery other than personal pick-up, the Product will be sent by the Seller within 5 working days unless another time to wait for the shipment (subject to paragraph 5 of this section) is indicated in the Product Description, in the manner chosen by the Customer when submitting the Order.
In the case of an order of Products with different delivery times, the delivery date is the longest given term.
In the case of an order of Products with different delivery times, the Customer has the opportunity to request the delivery of the Products or to supply all Products upon completion of the entire order.
The beginning of the term of delivery of the Product to the Customer counts in the following manner:
- In the case of the Customer's choice of payment method by transfer, electronic payment or payment card-from the day of crediting the Seller's bank account.
- In the case of Client's choice of payment method for downloading-from the day of conclusion of the Sales Contract,
- In the case of selection by the Customer of the personal acceptance of the Product, the Product will be ready to receive by the Customer within the time indicated in the Product Description.
- On the readiness of the Product to receive the Customer will be additionally informed by the Seller by sending an appropriate e-mail to the specified in the course of submitting the Customer's e-mail address, or a change of status in the details of the order on the Store's website.
- In the case of an order of products with different times of readiness to receive, the time of readiness to receive shall be the longest given time limit.
Delivery of Products is carried out on the territory of Poland, in case of willingness to purchase the goods and ship them abroad the Customer is obliged to make prior contact with the Seller.
The delivery of the Product to the Customer shall be paid, unless otherwise provided by the Sales Contract. The costs of delivery of the Product (including fees for transportation, delivery and postal services) are indicated to the Customer on the websites of the Online Shop in the "Delivery and Payment" tab and in the course of the order submission, including at the time of the Customer's willingness to bind to the Sales Agreement.
The Customer's personal acceptance of the Product is free of charge.
Right of withdrawal
The Consumer may depart from the Sales Contract within 14 days without giving any reason.
The period referred to in paragraph 1. 1 shall start with the delivery of the Product to the consumer or to a person designated by him other than the carrier.
In the case of the Agreement, which covers many Products which are delivered separately, lots or parts, the term indicated in the paragraph. 1 runs from the delivery of the last item, lot or part.
In the case of the Agreement, which consists in the regular delivery of the Products by the time marked (subscription), the term indicated in the paragraph. 1 shall run from taking possession of the first of the things.
The Consumer may depart from the Agreement by submitting a statement of withdrawal to the Seller on the withdrawal. It is sufficient for the consumer to send a statement before the expiry of that time limit.
The statement may be sent by means of a traditional mail or by electronic means by sending a statement to the Seller's e-mail address or by filing a statement on the Seller's website-the contact details of the Seller are specified in § 3. The statement may also be submitted on the form, the model of which constitutes an annex to the Act of 30 May 2014 on consumer rights, however it is not mandatory.
In the case of sending a statement by the Consumer by electronic means, the Seller shall immediately send the Consumer to the e-mail address provided by the Consumer to confirm receipt of the declaration of withdrawal from the Agreement.
Effects of withdrawal from the Agreement:
In the event of termination of the distance contract, the Agreement shall be deemed not to have been concluded.
In the case of withdrawal from the Agreement the Seller shall return to the Consumer immediately, no later than within 14 days from the day of receipt of the Consumer's statement of withdrawal from the Agreement, all payments made by him, including the costs of delivery of the item, except for the additional costs resulting from the Consumer's chosen way of delivery other than the cheapest usual delivery offered by the Seller.
Reimbursement of the payment of the Seller shall carry out using the same payment methods as were used by the Consumer used in the original transaction, unless the Consumer expressly agreed to another solution that would not involve him with no costs.
The seller may refrain from returning the payment until receipt of the Product back or until the time of providing it with proof of its reference, whichever is the earlier.
The Consumer should send the Product to the Seller's address provided in these Regulations immediately, no later than 14 days from the day on which he informed the Seller about the withdrawal from the Agreement. The deadline will be retained if the Consumer sends the Product before the 14-day deadline expires.
The Consumer shall bear the direct costs of returning the Product, including the costs of returning the Product, if, due to its nature, this product has not been in the normal way to be returned by post.
The Consumer is responsible only for reducing the value of the Product resulting from the use of it in a manner other than it was necessary to establish the nature, characteristics and functioning of the Product.
Where, due to the nature of the Product, it cannot be returned in ordinary mail mode, the information about it, as well as the cost of returning the Product, will be included in the Product Description in the Shop.
The right to withdraw from a distance contract shall not be granted to the Consumer in relation to the Agreement:
- in which the object of the benefit is unprefabricated, manufactured according to the consumer specification, or serving to satisfy its individualized needs
- in which the benefit is provided in a sealed package which, after the opening of the package, cannot be returned for reasons of health protection or hygiene reasons, if the package has been opened after delivery
- in which the subject of the benefit is a quick deterioration or a short term of usefulness for use
- for the provision of services, if the Seller has performed in full service with the express consent of the Consumer, who has been informed by the commencement of the benefit, that after the provision of the benefit by the Seller will lose the right of withdrawal from the Agreement
- in which the price or remuneration depends on fluctuations in the financial market, over which the Seller does not exercise control, and which may occur before the deadline to withdraw from the Agreement
- in which the object of the benefit is the things which, having delivered, by their very nature, are inseparable from other things
- the provision of digital content that is not stored on the material medium if the performance of the benefit commenced with the express consent of the Consumer before the deadline to withdraw from the contract and after informing it by the Seller about the loss of the right of withdrawal from the Agreement,
Sellers have the right to withdraw from the contract when for reasons of fate or because of the failure of the ordered Products are not available. In such a situation, the Seller shall be obliged to inform the Customer immediately after noticing the lack of Products. If the Customer has already made payments for the Products, the Seller shall be obliged to refund the funds to the bank account indicated by him within 3 days from the date of receipt of the Customer's bank account number. It is also possible to select the Customer's other Products available in the Store with the same total value.
Advertisement and Warranty
The sales contract is covered by the new Products.
The Seller is obliged to provide the Customer with a free of defects.
Selected Products may be covered by the manufacturer's or distributor's warranty-in such a case the relevant description will be found on the Product Subside.
The advertisement shall be reported in writing or by electronic means to the addresses of the Seller in these Regulations.
It is recommended that the complaint include, among other things, a brief description of the defect, the circumstances (including the date) of the defect, the Client's complaint data, and the Client's request in connection with the disadvantage of the goods.
The seller will respond to the claim request immediately, and if the Customer is the Consumer-no later than the deadline of 14 days. If the Customer is a Consumer, and the Seller does not respond to the claim request for 14 days, it is considered that the Customer's request considered reasonable
The goods sent back under the advertising procedure shall be sent to the address given in § 3 of these Rules.
In the case where the Product has been granted a warranty, the information about it, as well as its contents, will be included in the description of the Product in the Shop.
Out-of-court ways to deal with complaints and redress
Detailed information on the possibility of the Consumer benefiting from extrajudicial means of handling complaints and pursuing claims and the rules of access to these procedures are available at the premises and on the website of the district (municipal) consumer ombudsmen, social organizations, to whom the statutory tasks include the protection of consumers, the Provincial Inspectorates of Trade Inspection and the following internet addresses of the Office of Competition and Consumer Protection: http://www.uokik.gov.pl/spory_konsumenckie.php; http://www.uokik.gov.pl/spory_konsumenckie.php; http://www.uokik.gov.pl/sprawy_indywidualne.php http://www.uokik.gov.pl/wazne_adresy.php.
The consumer has the following examples of the possibility of using extrajudicial means of dealing with complaints and redress:
The consumer is entitled to refer to the permanent friendly consumer court referred to in art. 37 of the Act of 15 December 2000. o Trade Inspection (Journal of Laws of 2014 entries 148 of late zm.), with the request to settle the dispute resulting from the Agreement concluded with the Seller.
The Consumer is entitled to ask the Provincial Inspectorate of Trade Inspection, in accordance with the Art. 36 of the Act of 15 December 2000. o Trade Inspection (Journal of Laws of 2014 entries 148 of late zm.), with the request to initiate the mediation proceedings on the amicable end of the dispute between the Consumer and the Seller.
The consumer can obtain free assistance on the settlement of the dispute between him and the Seller, using also free district assistance (urban) consumer spokesperson or social organization, to which the statutory tasks include consumer protection (among others, the Consumer Federation, the Association of Polish Consumers).
Personal data in the Online Store
The administrator of the Customers ' personal data collected through the Online Store is the Seller.
Personal data of the Customers collected by the Administrator through the Online Store are collected for the purpose of realization of the Sales Agreement, and if the Customer agrees to do so-also for marketing purposes.
The recipients of the Customer's personal data of the Online Store may be:
In the case of a Customer who uses a mail or courier delivery in the Online Shop, the Administrator shall make available the collected personal data of the Client to the selected carrier or brokering agent at the request of the Administrator.
In the case of the Customer who uses the Online Store with the electronic payment or payment card, the Administrator shall make the collected personal data available to the Client, the selected entity handling the above payments in the Online Shop.
The Client has the right to access and correct the contents of his/her data.
The application of personal data is voluntary, although the failure to provide the personal data indicated in the Regulations of personal data necessary for the conclusion of the Sales Agreement results in a lack of possibility of concluding that agreement.
By using the www.thekrakowroastery.com store, I agree to profiling or automated processing of personal data, which is to use them to assess certain personal factors of a natural person, in particular to analyse its purchasing preferences, interests, as well as to offer value-added services, to present advertisements for products and services.
- The agreements concluded by the Online Shop are concluded in Polish.
- The Seller reserves the right to make changes to the Rules of Procedure for important reasons it is: changes in the law, changes in payment methods and deliveries-to the extent that these changes affect the implementation of the provisions of these Regulations. About each change the Seller will inform the Customer with at least 7 days in advance.
- In matters not regulated herein, the universally applicable provisions of Polish law shall apply, in particular: the Civil Code; the Act on the provision of services by electronic means; the Act on Consumer Rights, the Act on the Protection of Personal Data.
- Client has the right to take advantage of extrajudicial means of handling complaints and redress. To this end, it may lodge a complaint through the EU ODR platform available at: http://ec.europa.eu/consumers/odr/